Legends Clad Double Hung Wood Liberty - All Wood Casements, Awnings
Bows and Bays Circle Tops, Elipticals Trapezoids, Triangles
Custom Architectural Window DesignsTo Fit Your Needs
Whether your tastes are traditional or contemporary, every TrimLine Decorative Window is made to compliment your imagination and design. And, regardless of the size, shape or style, every TrimLine window is individually handcrafted from the finest materials and with energy efficiency in mind.
- Circle units are manufactured with solid jambs to any wall thickness - no extension jambs required.
- Choice of all wood or maintenance free exteriors.
- Unit size and exterior casing is manufactured to line up for use over virtually any size or style double-hung or casement window or door unit.
- Choice of exterior casing and interior trim (style, width, thickness).
- Choice of glazing using insulating glass up to 1 ¼" thick. Low E, various tinted colors, and safetyglass also available.
- Choice of removable wood grilles in virtually any pattern or authentic muntin bars.
Specifications And Features:
Circle Tops/Elliptical Heads
- Frame - All parts are 6/4 kiln dried western pine which are treated with a water repellent preservative and can be painted or stained as desired to complement the individual interior design and style. The basic jamb is a full 4 9/16', however, any desired wall thickness can be accommodated without the use of extension jambs thereby leaving no unsightly seams. All Trimline circle units are manufactured with full jambs.
- Cladding - The frame cladding is designed so that each TrimLine decorative window can be installed individually or mulled to other TrimLine single or multi-lite casement, awning or double hung window units. The insulating qualities of an interior wooden jamb provide a positive thermal break while being fitted to a low maintenance extruded aluminum exterior frame in a choice of four colors.
- Flashing - The aluminum exterior frame is designed with a continuous flange around the entire unit perimeter forming a combination mounting fin and window flashing.
- Glazing - All units are direct-set glazed with insulating glass up to 1 ¼" in overall thickness. All insulating glass is manufactured using SuperSpacer® which has the lowest thermal conductivity of any edge-seal on the market today increasing the overall R-value by up to 30%. Low E, various tinted and other specialty glass as well as tempered or safety glass is also available. All units are glazed from the inside with decorative wood stops for ease in reglazing.
- Interior casing - Interior wood casing in 2 ¼" or 3 ½" colonial or ranch styles are available in pine or solid natural oak and is ready for painting or staining.
Four Exterior Colors
Maintenance-free exterior cladding finishes available in white, bronze, earthtone, and beige - custom colors also available.
All Trimline windows are made of the finest quality solid western pine ready for paint or stain and are also available in select hardwoods of oak, cherry and mahogany. All hardwords used in the window are of actual solid stock not thin veneers or laminates
Decorative Grilles - All units are available with removable wooden grilles in virtually any decorative pattern specified.
Simulated Divided Lite Grilles - permanently applied interior and exterior grille.
In-Glass Aluminum Grilles are available in all four exterior colors for Dust-Free, No-Maintenance care for any rectangular pattern as are Simulated True Divided Lite exterior grilles.
||Trimline decorative windows are also available in non-clad natural
all wood exterior finish for custom painting or staining.